Directions & Parking
FEDEX GLOBAL EDUCATION CENTER
The address of the FedEx Global Education Center is 301 Pittsboro Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516.
Parking: Free parking is available in the GEC/McCauley parking deck under the building, and Beard surface lot (both on Pharmacy Lane). For other parking options, visit the Department of Public Safety’s Parking Services website at http://www.dps.unc.edu/Parking/parkingnav.cfm or call Parking Information at (919) 962-3951.
Location: Hyde Hall is located at McCorkle Place on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Locate Hyde Hall using Google Maps.
Locate Hyde Hall with driving directions via the Institute for the Arts and Humanities.
Hyde Hall is accessible from East Franklin Street. Parking is available at several nearby lots (see map below):
- City lot, entrances on Rosemary and Church Streets
- City lot, entrance on Rosemary Street
- Bank of America parking deck, entrance on Rosemary Street
- City parking deck, entrance on Rosemary Street
- Morehead Planetarium lot, entrance on Franklin Street
- UNC visitor lot, entrance on Cameron Avenue
- Handicapped restricted parking, entrance through alley on Franklin Street